Visa on Arrival for Moldova Citizens to Nigeria
Are you a Moldovan citizen who wants to visit Nigeria in the near future? Do you want to know if you are eligible to apply for the Nigerian visa? Do you want to know the visa requirements for Moldovan citizens to travel to Nigeria from Moldova or from any other country you reside? You are in the right place. In this article, we are going to answer all the questions that you have in respect to getting a Nigerian visa as quickly as possible.
Let’s get started.
Q: As a Moldovan citizen, do I need a visa to visit Nigeria?
A: Yes you need a visa to visit Nigeria. You can either apply for a Nigerian visa through the Nigerian embassy in neighboring countries (as there is no Nigerian embassy in Moldova) or though the Nigerian visa on arrival program which is considered to be the most convenient and fastest way to get the Nigerian visa. So in this article, we are going to focus on the Nigeria visa on arrival program and how you can take advantage of the scheme.
Q: What is the Nigeria visa on arrival scheme?
A: The Nigeria visa on arrival (VOA) is a visa application process were the visa applicant is issued a visa authorization letter from the Deputy Comptroller of the Nigeria Immigration Service. This authorization letter which is known as the Nigeria visa on arrival approval letter states that the visa applicants’ international passport should be stamped with an entry visa at the airport of his/she’s arrival in Nigeria.
Q: How do I get for the Nigeria visa on arrival approval letter?
A: To get the Nigeria VOA approval letter, you will need to fill out the Nigeria visa on arrival application form on the internet. You will also be required to make payment for visa fees before submitting the online application. After your submission, the Nigeria Immigration Service receives your application and vets it. If you qualify for the Nigerian visa, the visa on arrival approval letter will be sent to you via the email address you provided while filling out your form. If you do not qualify for the visa, a letter will be sent to you via email to that effect.
Q: Where do I apply for the Nigeria visa on arrival program?
A: Visit the official page of the NIS for the VOA program below:
Q: How much is the Nigerian visa fee for Moldova Citizens?
A: The regular visa fee for Moldovan citizens who intend to visit Nigeria is $60. However, if you choose to use the Nigeria visa on arrival program to get your visa to Nigeria, there is an additional $20 transaction charges to pay. So instead of paying $60, you will pay $80.
Q: Am a Nigerian staying in Moldova. My Nigerian passport has expired. Can I apply with my Moldovan passport?
A: Yes. If you are a Nigerian with a Moldovan passport, you are eligible to apply for the Nigeria VOA. However, you will need to apply with your Moldovan passport. You will pay the $80 visa fee as a Moldovan citizen.
Q: Does my baby need a visa to travel to Nigeria?
A: Unless your baby has a Nigerian passport, your baby will need a visa to travel to Nigeria
Q: Can I do the VOA for a Nigerian baby with a Moldovan passport?
A: Yes you can. However, the process for acquiring the Nigeria VOA for children of Nigerian parents is different.
Q: So how do I process visa on arrival for my baby?
To get the visa on arrival for your baby, you will contact us with your request with the contact information below:
Your infant or child must be born or one or both Nigerian parents.
You will not have to fill out and online form for the application.
You must have the following documents to be able to apply:
- A scanned copy of the bio data page of the infant.
- A scanned copy of the bio data page of both parents of the child.
- A scanned copy of the birth certificate of the baby.
- Flight reservation or booking of the return trip to Nigeria.
Q: Can I see what the Nigeria visa on arrival approval letter looks like?
For adults the VOA approval letter looks like this:
For babies/infants the VOA approval letter looks like this:
Q: What are the Nigeria visa requirements for Moldovan citizens?
A1: Below I would list all the documents you would need for the Nigerian visa on arrival.
- A scanned copy of your bio data page on your international passport.
- A recent passport photograph of you in white back ground.
- A letter introducing yourself and your intentions about for your trip to Nigeria
- A letter invitation from the host company in Nigeria stating that they are inviting you and will take responsibility of your accommodation, security and transportation within Nigeria. And that you will not in any way the responsibility if the Nigerian government
- A copy of the Corporate Affairs Commission registration of your host company in Nigeria.
- A copy of your airline ticket reservation or booking.
- A copy of your hotel reservation or booking in Nigeria.
You will have to scan all the listed documents and save them in pdf or jpg format on your computer. You will be asked to upload these documents during your online visa on arrival application process.
Here is the information that will be needed from you while you are filling out the Nigeria visa on arrival online application:
- Information on your international passport (passport number, your full name, sex, date of birth, birth country, present nationality, the date your passport was issued, its expiration date and issuance country).
- Your flight itinerary information (your port of entry in Nigeria, name of airline, flight reference code, flight boarding place).
- Your contact information (office or home address, primary phone number and email address, name and contact address in Nigeria).
- Your personal Information (eye color, height, hair color).
- How amount of physical money you are bringing to Nigeria on your trip.
Q: But I don’t have all the listed documents. What do I do?
If you do not have any of the listed documents listed above or you just want us to help you with the Nigeria visa on arrival process, reach out to us today. Our contact information is as follows:
Contact Person: Mr Uzor
Visa on Arrival for Moldova Citizens to Nigeria © www.travelvisa.ng