US Visa Appointment – 9 Documents You Must Bring to Your US Visa Interview
Here are documents that you must bring to your US Visa appointment interview:
- Evidence that you intend to leave the USA at the end of your visit (for example, a letter from your employer). A signed letter from your boss; on your company letter head to confirm that you work with your organization that you have been granted permission to go on a one week leave with effect from a stipulated date and that you are expected to return the country (Nigeria) and resume your duties after your holiday.
- Your letter of employment or contract of employment with your organization stating the date you were employed or promoted to your current position and relevant information as should be contained in an employment contract letter.
- Your Bank statements, pay slip any other evidence to show that you can pay for the trip and that you have enough money to support yourself without working or getting any help from anyone in the United States of America.
- Letter from your bank confirming you are the certified owner of your bank account
- Your tax clearance documents from the tax office stating that you are a consistent tax payer with evidence to prove it.
- Receipts showing you have booked for your hotel accommodation
- You may want to provide evidence to show how you will get to your hotel room from the airport. This may be in the form of a receipt showing that you have arranged with the hotel for a pickup service from the airport.
- A signed letter from you addressed the USA Embassy stating:
- Who you are
- What you do for a living
- Why you are applying for a visa
- The duration of your intended visit
- The venue of your accommodation
- The total cost of your trip
- How you intend to pay for the trip
- When you intend to leave Nigeria for the USA
- When you intend to return to Nigeria from the USA
- Any other information you think you would like to bring the notice of the Embassy that will help the Consular Officer in his / her decisions.
- A typed list of things you will be doing while at the USA .Find example below:
- Friday 5th January 2018
- 10am to 12noon: Visit the White House
- 12noon to 1pm: Lunch at the Brasserie Roux
- 1pm to 4pm: Rest and read a book in my St. James Washington hotel room
- 4pm to 6pm: Spa and Relaxation
- 6pm to 7pm: Dinning at the Brasserie Roux
- 9pm to 12am: St James bar.
- 12am to 9am: Retire to my hotel room.
You can follow this format and make a list of itinerary for the other days you will be in the USA.
Personally I think when you type your itinerary with Microsoft Excel; it enables you to present a neater and more organized plan.
You can contact us at +2347033378184 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a professional trip planning service.
Recommended: How to Apply for U.S Visa in Nigeria
Note: this Report is prepared to show you a step by step guide for your visa application therefore we assume you are not traveling with any dependents. You will have to seek for further information from the embassy if you have a dependent traveling with you. Alternatively you may send a mail to email@example.com
US Visa Appointment – 9 Documents You Must Bring to Your US Visa Interview © www.travelvisa.ng