In this article, we will be discussing Kyrgyzstan visa requirements for Nigerian citizens and how they can apply for the visa.
Kyrgyzstan is the smallest country in Central Asia area. On its northern border is Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan is to its west, you will find Tajikistan to the southwest and China to the east. Kyrgyzstan’s largest city and capital is Bishkek. Its official languages are Kyrgyz and Russian. And its population is just over 6 million people.
For now, Kyrgyzstan does not have an embassy in Nigeria. However, Nigerians can apply for the Kyrgyzstan visa online (otherwise known as evisa) but you need to meet certain requirements before you can apply.
If you want to increase your chances of securing a visa to Kyrgyztan, contact us now:
Phone: +2347033378184 (WhatsApp also)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kyrgyzstan Visa Requirements for Nigerians and How to Apply
Documents Required For Kyrgyzstan Visa for Nigerian Citizens
- International Passport. You will have an international passport. This international passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your visa to Kyrgyzstan expires. And it should have at least 2 free pages on the passport for the visa stamps.
- Photo Photograph. A recent passport photograph of yourself. This passport photograph should be taken at least 6 months prior to you applying for the Kyrgyzstan visa in Nigeria. The background of this photo must be white, without shadows or light spots. All your facial features must be visible without glasses unless it is medically recommended or head gear unless it is based on your religion or faith.
- Visa fee. The visa fee for Kyrgyzstan is 41.20 USD if you are applying for a 1 month stay in Kyrgyzstan or 51.50USD for a 2 month stay in Kyrgyzstan.
- Passport Data Page. You must have soft copies of data page of your international passport for the visa application process.
- Letter of Invitation. If you are traveling to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes, then you must have a letter of invitation from your host company. This letter must show the name of the company, registration number and contact information.
Information that is needed while applying for Kyrgyzstan visa in Nigeria
While filling the Kyrgyzstan online visa application, you will be required to provide the following information:
- Full name – First, middle (if applicable) and last name
- Nationality (as in passport)
- Date of birth (Month, day and year)
- Country of birth
- International passport number
- Passport issue date
- Passport expiration date
- What visa category you are applying for
- How many months you intend to stay (1 or 2 months)
- Contact information of inviting party
- Place of stay in Kyrgyzstan
- Purpose of visit
- Planned date of entry
- Planned date of exit
- Have you ever visited Kyrgyzstan in the last 5 years?
- Has your application to the Kyrgyz Republic been rejected? If yes, please indicate date.
- Past visit dates
- Email address
- Phone number
How to Apply for Kyrgyzstan Visa
- Visit Kyrgyzstan online e-visa visa application website
- Scroll down and click on “Apply for a visa”.
- Select your country ” Nigeria”
- Select your passport type “Ordinary” unless otherwise.
- Select your visa type ( for this article we will use “Tourist visa”)
- Select the duration of visa you are applying for (1 or 2 months single entry visa)
- Fill in the captap in the space provided.
- Tick the box for the “terms and conditions “
- Click on “Next”
- In subsequent pages, you will be filling in personal information about yourself, answer some questions about previous travel to Kyrgyzstan and make payment for your visa fees.
Make sure you enter your information correctly as you will not be allowed to make changes to your visa application as soon as you have made payment.
The processing time for a visa usually takes 5 working days.
KYRGYZSTAN VISA TYPES
- Business visa (B). This visa is for Nigerian citizens who want to enter the Kyrgyz Republic for business purposes or to participate in business negotiations. Furthermore, Nigerians can also use this visa category for sports events, business conferences and meetings that are organized by state offices / local governments or international organizations. The business visa can be extended for up to 90 days.
- Student visa (S). This is a type of visa category for Nigerian visa applicants who want to enter the Kyrgyz Republic in order to study for up to 90 days. This visa can be extended in the Kyrgyz Republic for up to one year if the applicant is studying in a higher educational institution.
- Religion (R). This visa class should be used by missionaries who are intending to visit the Kyrgyz Republic, through the cooperation and invitation of any religious organization within the Republic. The Religion visa can be extended for up to 60 days.
- Transit visa (TR). This type of visa is for Nigerians travelers who are traveling to other countries through the Kyrgyz Republic. This visa duration is 5 days.
- Tourist visa (TS). The tourist visa is for Nigerians who intend to visit the Kyrgyz Republic with the purpose of tourism / vacation, for a period of up to 90 days.
We can help you increase the chances of you getting the Kyrgyzstan visa. Contact us today at +2347033378184 (WhatsApp also). Our email address is: email@example.com.
We will be glad to help!
Kyrgyzstan Visa Requirements for Nigerians – How To Apply © www.travelvisa.ng