How Much is Nigeria Visa on Arrival
The Visa on Arrival (VoA) in Nigeria has made it easy for foreigners to apply for a visa to Nigeria without having to visit the Nigerian Embassy or consulate in their country. Also, Visa on Arrival makes it possible to apply for a visa and receive approval online before proceeding to travel to Nigeria to obtain the entry visa at the port of entry.
Also Read: How to Apply for Visa on Arrival in Nigeria
Nigeria Visa on Arrival Fees One of the most common questions visa applicants ask is how much is the Nigerian Visa on Arrival. Basically, the cost varies from country to country. Citizens of different countries pay different amounts as scheduled by the Nigerian Immigration Service. To answer this question, we have gathered a list of fees for all countries to apply for the Nigeria Visa on Arrival on this page. Therefore, you can search the table below for the appropriate fees to get a Nigeria visa on arrival from your country.
|Country||Single entry visa fees|
|Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo||0 USD|
|Angola, Bolivia, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Maldives, Mauritius, Monaco, Myanmar, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Solomon Islands, Sudan, Ugandan, Western Sahara,||2 USD|
|Cameroon, Chad, Colombia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Grenada, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Kiribati, Madagascar, Palau, Samoa, San Marino, Somalia, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Somalia, Kuwait, Guatemala. Guyana, Honduras||3 USD|
|Norway, Qatar, Rwanda, Seychelles, Laos||4 USD|
|Zambia, Malaysia||6 USD|
|Bahamas, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and The Grenadines,||19USD|
|Brazil, Comoros, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Dominica, Jamaica||20 USD|
|Mongolia, Malta, Libya||26 USD|
|Cyprus, South Korea||30 USD|
|Tunisia, Turkey, Mexico||32 USD|
|Philippines, Nepal, Malawi||39 USD|
|Sri Lanka, Suriname, Sri Lanka||40 USD|
|Bahrain, Brunei, Egypt||45 USD|
|Yemen, Syria, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Oman||46 USD|
|Algeria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Zimbabwe, Venezuela, Taiwan, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sao Tome and Principe, Serbia, Mozambique, Jordan, Kosovo, Hungary||50 USD|
|Swaziland, South Africa, Mauritania||58 USD|
|Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Estonia, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Estonia||60 USD|
|China, Tonga, Lesotho, Hing Kong S.A.R., China||64 USD|
|Marshal Islands||65 USD|
|Cape Verde, Central African Republic||67 USD|
|Andorra, Belarus, Bhutan, Cambodia, Liechtenstein, Vietnam, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Iceland||68 USD|
|Azerbaijan, Sweden||78 USD|
|Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Czech Republic, Vatican, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Italy, Denmark||88 USD|
|Burundi, Romania, Lebanon||100 USD|
|United Kingdom||144 USD|
|Antigua and Barbuda||148 USD|
|United Arab Emirates||150 USD|
|United States||160 USD|
|Belize, Chile||200 USD|
|Bangladesh, India||253 USD|
It is important to note that there are a few countries who are not required to pay any charges for the visa on arrival to Nigeria. For these countries, you will usually see “gratis” in the space where visa fees should be indicated. His means visa to Nigeria for these countries is free. The countries include the following;
- Sierra Leone
- Trinidad and Tobago
You can click here to get the full list of Nigerian fees for different countries as well as the fees for multiple entry and temporary workers’ permit.
We have a team of immigration and visa service experts who will help obtain your visa on arrival to Nigeria without any hassle. Our contact details is as follows:
Contact Person: Uzor Onyes
Phone Number: +2347033378184
Important things to Note about the Nigeria Visa on Arrival Fees One of the most significant features of the visa on arrival is the ability to pay online. Essentially, the system has been upgraded such that applicants are no longer allowed to make cash payments. Such that the fees for the Nigerian visa on arrival can only be paid through the use of an electronic card at the ports of entry or online through the Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters, Abuja website. However, applicants should note the following;
- The successful payment for your visa on approval online does not necessarily mean that an applicant will be granted a visa on arrival approval. Therefore, it is important that applicant do not travel immediately after payment unless he or she has received a visa on arrival approval letter.
- Usually, once your application has been approved, you will receive a visa on arrival approval letter. The visa on arrival approval letter may be sent to you through your email or a representative depending on your means of application.
- Cash payments are highly prohibited for the application for visa on arrival to Nigeria. Applicants should not by any means pay using cash for their visa on arrival application. Be careful as this may be a means of extortion if anyone asks you to make cash payments for the visa on arrival application.
- Always ensure that you print a proof of payment receipt as well as any acknowledgement slip once you make your online payment. Also ensure that you make copies of this for reference purposes at the port of entry.
- The visa on arrival approval letter is not the same as the entry visa. Applicants will only be granted the entry visa after they arrive at the port of entry and successfully carried out their immigration clearance.
- Ensure that you visit the port of entry with a copy of your visa on arrival approval letter. Without this, you may not be able to carry out your immigration clearance and may eventually be denied entry into the country.
For more information or clarification on the Nigeria Visa on Arrival (VoA) application, you can send us a message. Also, we have a team of immigration professionals who can help you apply for you visa on arrival to Nigeria from any country without any hindrances and within the shortest period.
How Much is Nigeria Visa on Arrival © www.travelvisa.ng